Sunday, December 07, 2008

My son


to think that i am the mother of a teenage boy sometimes scares me or at least it should. but thankfully i don't have the typical 15 year old son. he does have his moments when i just want to beat him senseless. lord knows i always had something extra to say when i was a teenager as well. but for the most part he is a great kid. little selfish sometimes, but we all go thru those stages. I am just glad that he does not like girls yet, of course there are those times when i mess with him and ask if he likes boys then. he just gives me this grin like "yeah right mom"! i get him and his sister laughing about that. i keep trying to prepare myself for when his "mental" puberty kicks in, because we will all be in trouble then. his physical maturity kicked in when he was about 13. ugh! what a time, a 13 yr old with a 15 yr old's body. he has finally surpassed me in height by about an inch. i knew it was going to happen, i just did not think it would happen before he turned 16. yes my baby will be 16 in august of next year. god.....he is gonna be tall. i love it when he just comes up to me and wants to give me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. makes me forget for a moment that he is a teenager and not just the little boy that i have watched grow up.

No comments: