Monday, December 08, 2008

My Retired Cubie


IMG_1526
Originally uploaded by flwrbunni
I had known Caron for quite a long time, or to me it felt very much that way. I had known her from the time i hit the floor from OJT, and we were on the same team off and on. So when i finally joined Srt in 1997, and pretty much stayed there except for a 2 yr stint in Authorizations, Caron was always there. She took great patience(because i know there was more than one occasion she wanted to strangle me)in teaching me how to crochet. i still feel nuts when i try to read a pattern. she retired in 2006, and I have missed her ever since. She bought a house and moved to Kansas. of all places, flat lands, toto flying in the wind and hard winters. i try to make sure i talk to her via yahoo at least once a week, she is always asking how the kids are doing and i show her how big hey are via my facebook page.I think she knows she is missed and loved dearly.anyways this pic is one of many that i took at her retirement party that us-her team-her work family gave her.

No comments: